当前位置:百问家>生活百科>华兹华斯诗歌《我们共七个》英文原诗

华兹华斯诗歌《我们共七个》英文原诗

2024-08-07 09:40:11 编辑:zane 浏览量:536

华兹华斯诗歌《我们共七个》英文原诗

的有关信息介绍如下:

英文原诗:

《We Are Seven》

《我们是七个》

William Wordsworth

威廉·华兹华斯

I met a little cottage Girl:  

我碰见一个乡村小姑娘:       

She was eight years old, she said;

她说才八岁开外;

Her hair was thick with many a curl

浓密的发丝一卷卷从四方

That clustered round her head.

包裹着她的小脑袋。

She had a rustic, woodland air,

她带了山林野地的风味,

And she was wildly clad:   

衣着也带了土气:  

Her eyes were fair, and very fair;

她的眼睛很美,非常美;

—Her beauty made me glad.

她的美叫我欢喜。

‘Sisters and brothers, little Maid,

“小姑娘,你们一共是几个,

How many may you be?’

你们姊妹弟兄?”

‘How many? Seven in all,’ she said,     

“几个?一共是七个,”她说,

And wondering looked at me.

看着我象有点不懂。

‘And where are they? I pray you tell.’

“他们在哪儿?请给我讲讲。”

She answered, ‘Seven are we;

“我们是七个,”她回答,

And two of us at Conway dwell,

“两个老远的跑去了海上,

And two are gone to sea.    

两个在康威住家。  

‘Two of us in the church-yard lie,

“还有我的小姐姐、小弟弟,

My sister and my brother;

两个都躺在坟园,

And, in the church-yard cottage, I

我就位在坟园的小屋里,

Dwell near them with my mother.’

跟母亲,离他们不远。”

‘You say that two at Conway dwell,  

“你既说两个跑去了海上,    

And two are gone to sea,

两个在康威住家,

Yet ye are seven!—I pray you tell,

可还说是七个!——请给我讲讲,

Sweet Maid, how this may be.’

好姑娘,这怎么说法。”

Then did the little Maid reply,

“我们一共是七个女和男,”

‘Seven boys and girls are we;    

小姑娘马上就回答,     

Two of us in the church-yard lie,

里头有两个躺在坟园

Beneath the church-yard tree.’

在那棵坟树底下。”

‘You run above, my little Maid,

“你跑来跑去,我的小姑娘,

Your limbs they are alive;

你的手脚都灵活;

If two are in the church-yard laid,  

既然有两个埋进了坟坑,    

Then ye are only five.’

你们就只剩了五个。”

‘Their graves are green, they may be seen,’

小姑娘回答说,“他们的坟头

The little Maid replied,

看得见一片青青,

‘Twelve steps or more from my mother’s door,

十二步就到母亲的门口,

And they are side by side.   

他们俩靠得更近。    

‘My stockings there I often knit,

“我常到那儿去织我的毛袜,

My kerchief there I hem;

给我的手绢缝边;

And there upon the ground I sit,

我常到那儿的地上去坐下,

And sing a song to them.

唱歌给他们消遣。

‘And often after sun-set, Sir, 

“到太阳落山了,刚近黄昏,        

When it is light and fair,

要是天气好,黑得晚,

I take my little porringer,

我常把小汤碗带上一份,

And eat my supper there.

上那儿吃我的晚饭。

‘The first that died was sister Jane;

“先走的一个是金妮姐姐,

In bed she moaning lay, 

她躺在床上哭叫,      

Till God released her of her pain;

老天爷把她的痛苦解了结,

And then she went away.

她就悄悄的走掉。

‘So in the church-yard she was laid;

“所以她就在坟园里安顿;

And, when the grass was dry,

我们要出去游戏,

Together round her grave we played,   

草不湿,就绕着她的坟墩—— 

My brother John and I

我和约翰小弟弟。

‘And when the ground was white with snow,

“地上盖满了白雪的时候,

And I could run and slide,

我可以滑溜坡面,

My brother John was forced to go,

约翰小弟弟可又得一走,

And he lies by her side.’    

他就躺到了她旁边。”

‘How many are you, then,’ said I,

我就说,“既然他们俩升了天,

‘If they two are in heaven?’

你们剩几个了,那么?”

Quick was the little Maid’s reply,

小姑娘马上又回答一遍:

‘O Master! we are seven.’

“先生,我们是七个。”

华兹华斯诗歌《我们共七个》英文原诗

扩展资料:

《我们是七个》是华兹华斯的一首有名的抒情叙事诗。该诗借助"我"与一位八岁的小姑娘之间的对话,以近似口语的简单朴实的语言,给人以返璞归真之感,同时反映出华兹华斯诗歌自然与童心两大主题。

诗歌赏析:

诗歌体现了一个思想那就是小孩的爱是超越了客观现实束缚的大爱,这首非常纯美的小诗,体现了孩童心灵的纯净和对生命异乎寻常的理解力。“我们是七个。”她的回答无比确定。她知道,有两个已经不在,但在她那纯净的世界中没有什么分别,亲人依然在她身边,和她在一起。

小女孩没有号啕大哭、悲伤绝望,而是坚信他们还在。她依然像往常一样和他们一起玩耍,在他们的墓前,唱歌给他们听,她怕他们孤单。这种表面的欢愉让我们哀伤。这让我们想到有些人已然离去,但他们留给了我们思念,我们也会在心中为他们留下一个位置。

诗人极力赞美儿童纯净的心灵。究其深处,因为儿童的世界虽然没有成人那样理性,还是处于混沌、无序,可是孩童的世界是质朴的,还保持着人类的初始状态,是人性最本真的自然状态。成人世界那些看似文明有条理的,其实却暗藏着自私、冷酷和虚伪。

诗人对儿童天真烂漫、纯洁无瑕的赞扬其实是希望成人应该以儿童为老师,尽力保持儿童那份纯真的心灵和对自然界富有想象力的感知,让天性永存。

版权声明:文章由 百问家 整理收集,来源于互联网或者用户投稿,如有侵权,请联系我们,我们会立即处理。如转载请保留本文链接:https://www.baiwenjia.com/life/130578.html
热门文章